Sarah Clark Kavanagh will be speaking at the September 23 meeting of the Orange County Chapter of the ALA. To make reservations, click here.
Monthly Archives: August 2009
- Nebraska AG Threatens Multistate Antitrust Action Against LexisNexis
- LexisNexis Announces Enhanced Version of Accurint for Collections
- Martindale-Hubbell Connected Global Network Reaches 10,000 Lawyers
- Profits Halve at Reed Elsevier
- “Lexis Nexis, the content archive service, saw profits slip 6 per cent.”
- Thomson Reuters 2Q Net More than Doubles on Merger
- “The legal information business, which includes the Westlaw research service and is part of the professional segment, saw revenue slip 1.7% as earnings were flat.”
- Islamic Finance Center Launched on Westlaw Business Global Platform
- Thomson Reuters Introduces New IP Offering for Law Firms
- Navajo Nation Code Annotated Now Available on Westlaw
- Judge Aldisert’s Opinion Writing 2d Now Available
- CRS Reports Collected at the State Department Web Site
- New Bloomberg Law Report–Technology Law
- Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Newsletters Now Available Through Ozmosys, Inc.
- Wolters Kluwer Net Profits Beat Views
- “At its Legal, Tax and Regulatory Europe unit, Wolters’ largest by revenue and whose clients include law firms, accounting firms, corporations, and governments, margins fell by 50 basis points and revenue fell 2%…”
- LexisNexis and Westlaw Violating Copyright?
- Link to the letter to the California Supreme Court