So much happened these last 12 months, that we thought we might take an opportunity to count down a ‘few of our favorite things’…or, at least the things that made us think the most…
Some of our favorites are:
- 3 Geeks and a Law Blog—Presents three different viewpoints from within the law firm from a Client Teams Manager, a Librarian and an Internet Marketing Manager. It’s forward-thinking and always has something interesting to say.
- In Search of Perfect Client Service—Patrick Lamb and Nicole Auerbach are passionate about client service…really passionate. Check out their excellent posts to learn more.
- Seth’s Blog—Seth Godin is a true visionary and his blog is both thought-provoking and inspirational.
Need a quick, easy, objective and, best of all, free way to evaluate your web site? Look no further…
3) The NEW Cable&Clark website
Check out our new case studies and learn more about what we have done in 2009.
2) The Kindle
PLI, West and others announced that several titles will now be available via the Kindle. What else can go on an attorney’s Kindle to reduce the bottom line?
1) Finally, videos that make you think…
Several caught our eye this year. Spend a few minutes watching one of these gems and be inspired:
What were some of your favorites?
May the best of everything come to you and yours in the New Year! We look forward to catching up with you in 2010.
The Cable&Clark Team.