Sarah Clark Kavanagh, based in San Francisco, is focused on partnering with law firms to maximize their legal information spend and developing innovative approaches to legal research training in law firms.
Her first job was in a public library at the age of 14. Ever since then, it seems she’s always been in a library whether it was in law school, practicing law or in the offices of her law firm clients.
Sarah spent the last decade working with law firms to:
- Determine their information needs,
- Review library budgets/holdings as compared to those needs,
- Create solutions to make the most of existing firm assets,
- Obtain the highest value and cost recovery of the budget,
- Provide insight regarding legal industry trends, cost-saving alternatives and best practices, all while
- Making sure her clients are aware of the latest technological innovations to increase productivity and ROI.
Sarah received her BS from Iowa State University and her JD from the University of Iowa, College of Law. She is member of the California and Iowa Bar Associations.
Sarah keeps herself busy renovating her 100-year old home in San Francisco’s Russian Hill while trying to keep up with her twin seven-year old boys, Old English Sheepdog and cat.